Prima CARE, P.C. has partnered with Allgenic® Health and Wellness to provide comprehensive allergy testing and treatment to our patients from its on-site facility in Building 1, Suite 309B.
Allgenic provides scratch-testing, food allergy testing, eCW reporting, and desensitization treatments using customized immunotherapy prepared and administered by their Certified LPNs and Allergy Technicians in their Prima CARE facility. Patients are carefully screened, insurance is verified, consent obtained, and all appointments are handled by the Allgenic staff.
Allergic reactions and allergy-related diseases are generally underdiagnosed, and range from obvious food allergies and environmental allergens to more subtle food-related, airborne, or skin-based immunologic triggers. An estimated 60 million Americans suffer from allergies on a daily basis. Comprehensive testing and focused therapy are the only ways to avoid trial-and-error management or temporary symptom relief.Symptoms suggesting allergies may include:
- Asthma, bronchitis, wheezing, SOB, sore throat, hoarseness.
- Nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, changes in eating habits, heartburn.
- Itchy or watery eyes, changes in vision, swollen lids.
- Sinus infections or congestion, runny nose or itching of nose or mouth, sneezing, cough.
- Depression, fatigue, irritability, anxiety, hyperactivity, mood changes, learning disabilities, insomnia, headache, dizziness, slurred speech, memory changes.
- Rash, acne, pruritis, dry skin, flushing hives, anal or genital pruritis.
- Itchy ears, ear infections or drainage, decreased hearing.
- Muscle or joint aches, arthritis, stiffness.
For more information:
Call the Allergy Center at (774) 357-5748