Runner's Clinic Opens!
Orthopedics and Physical Therapy
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Richard Smith and his Physical Therapy team of Jae Sherry and Joshua Gurney proudly announce the opening of their multispecialty Prima CARE Runner's Clinic.
- Do you over-train or have pain when you run?
- Have you noticed knee, hip, or foot problems?
- Do your joints ache?
- Do your shoes fit properly?
- Expert evaluation of body mechanics, joint motion, and shoe fitting.
- A personalized home exercise program.
- Therapeutic massage by an expert.
- Orthobiologic therapy with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or amniotic fluid.
Physical Therapy or Massage:
2nd Tuesday of the month, 4:00 -- 6 :00 pm
Prima CARE Orthopedics
277 Pleasant Street, Suite 101
For more information about Dr. Smith, click here.
For more information about Prima CARE Ortrhopedics and Physical Therapy, click here.
At Prima CARE, our focus is the patient. We are by your side and on your side wherever you need healthcare, whether in the office, the hospital, the nursing home, the Ambulatory Care Clinic or at home where we make housecalls to home-bound patients. Our goal is the delivery of evidence-based medical care of the highest quality. Prima CARE is committed to the doctor/patient relationship through humanism, communication, empathy, compassion and respect, all joined together by trust.