Prima CARE News
Prima CARE, P.C. continues to grow and to excel as we focus on our goal to provide highly qualified, caring healthcare providers and state-of-the art facilities and medical equipment. In recent years we have opened new facilities, attained accreditation by ICAVL for our Non-Invasive Vascular Lab and dual-accreditation (the only one in the state) in our Cardiac Testing Lab.
- Welcome Dr. George Kazda
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Pulmonary and Thoracics has moved!
- Millview has moved!
- Medi-Weightloss at Prima CARE
- New Allergy Clinic
- Women's Health Week at Prima CARE
- See Prima CARE's New Video
- On-Line Payments Accepted
- Prima CARE-Steward Bariatric Program
- Dr. Christian Campos joins Prima CARE
- Pulmonary on the Rhode Show
- Dr. Eid and Shared Decision-Making
- Orthopedics on the Rhode Show
- Orthopedic Divison Expansion
- Men's & Women's Health on the Rhode Show
- Prima CARE Supports Saint Vincent's Home
- Prima CARE Endocrine on the Rhode Show
- Urgent Care Ctrs on the Rhode Show
- Vascular Center Accreditation
- Prima CARE Pulmonary on The Rhode Show
- The Leading Edge of Thyroid Diagnosis
- 2014 Prima CARE Scholarship
- Nuclear Cardiology Accreditation
- Sleep Awareness Week
- Vascular Center Official Opening
- Vascular Center on The Rhode Show
- Prima CARE Cardiology on the WPRI Rhode Show
- Prima CARE helps lead the way with thryoid testing
At Prima CARE, our focus is the patient. We are by your side and on your side wherever you need healthcare, whether in the office, the hospital, the nursing home, the Ambulatory Care Clinic or at home where we make housecalls to home-bound patients. Our goal is the delivery of evidence-based medical care of the highest quality. Prima CARE is committed to the doctor/patient relationship through humanism, communication, empathy, compassion and respect, all joined together by trust.